Summer affects the skin, which is worth caring about, and changing the skin care routine to show the best appearance during the hot summer months, and to consider what the skin requires, the skin may not dry as quickly as it does in the winter, but it still need care to deal with the sun and the effects of sunscreen creams, and it is important in this season not to skip cleaning and moistening; To avoid the appearance of pimples.
face washing, using a light face cleaner four times a day, preferably a gel, except where the skin is very dry, where face cream can be used, Skin cleaning work is preferable by going to skin cleaning specialists once a month, to rest the skin and clean the pores, to eliminate skin sensitivity, since fat production increases on the skin in the summer, blocking the pores, and this leads to skin problems.
Sun protection should be used half an hour before sun exposure, and reapplied during daylight hours, especially if sun exposure is between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m; because the sunlight is strong at that time.
The use of the toner
Toner keeps the skin pore closed, and cools the skin, so you must use the toner appropriate for the skin type, or you must use the rose water that has the refrigerated properties of the skin.
You should drink a lot of water in the summer to keep the skin hydrated, but nevertheless you should not skip hydrating the skin, especially with a water-based moisturizer, in order to protect the skin.
Keep skin moisturized from within.
To preserve soft and healthy skin, avoid carbonated beverages since they contain sugar, which is detrimental for the skin. Instead, drink fresh juices such as coconut water, fruit juice, and of course water.
Peeling the skin
Peeling the skin twice a week, and 2-3 times a week if the skin is oily, to remove dead skin, discoloration, improve blood circulation, rejuvenate skin cells, and preserve the skin smooth and clean.
Daily eye cream is heavy in the summer, so it can be replaced with light eye cream, and heavy use only at night, and the lips should also be protected with protective lip moisturizers.
It is important to remove makeup in the evening by using a BB cream with a light makeup remover, then rinsing the face with a mild cleanser or washing with a light glycolic. After that, use a mild, fragrance-free moisturizer.
Oily skin care in summer
There are several things that must be taken into account to take care of oily skin in the summer, including:
- Do not rub the skin harshly when peeling, because the fats produced by the skin keep the skin moisturized and protect it from irritation, and use a gentle alcohol-free skin cleanser.
- Frequent washing of the face stimulates the production of fat during the summer months, so it is possible to wash the face only twice a day, and use a cleanser containing salicylic acid once a week.
- Not touching the face with the hands; So that the skin does not become oilier.
- Use a toner of astringent quality for pores, and an astringent lotion can be mixed in an equal amount with rose water, and kept in the refrigerator, and the use of moisturizers and cleansers that contain glycolic acid, salicylic acid, niacin amide, caffeine, and wash and take care of the face using these Products once or twice a day.
- Eat foods containing vitamin A; because it makes oily skin normal and natural, and it is necessary in the process of regeneration of skin cells, and it can be eaten through nutritional supplements, or by eating carrots, spinach, watermelon and fish.
- Peeling the skin once a week and you can add fruits, cucumber and lemon to make a natural home exfoliator because it is more suitable for oily skin.
Dry skin care in the summer
To care for dry skin during the summer months, various factors must be considered, including:
- Not showering with hot water, showering for a short period, and using soap suitable for dry skin free of perfume.
- Use a moisturizer after cleaning the skin with a mild cleanser, preferably containing ceramides, and not exfoliating the skin harshly; because it irritates dry skin.
Combination skin care in summer
combination skin is usually oily in the forehead, nose and chin area called the T zone, and the rest of the skin is dry, so it is difficult to find products dedicated to this type of skin, which also suffers during the summer, as the secretion of fat must be controlled in the oily areas, and maintain hydration Dry areas, so you can try some home mixtures that take care of this type of skin, such as a mixture of honey, yogurt and rose water; Because honey is a natural moisturizer, and yogurt softens and moisturizes the skin, and rose water controls the secretion of sebum, refreshes the skin and protects it from the sun, and is applied in the following way:
· The ingredients:
- A tablespoon of honey.
- A tablespoon of yoghurt.
- A tablespoon of rose water.
· How to prepare:
- Mix the ingredients, and apply it evenly to the skin.
- Leave the mask on the skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Then wash the skin with normal water.
Sensitive skin care in summer
Sensitive skin is the skin type that suffers the most, and it is difficult to take care of it, because it is irritated by several factors, such as using skin care products that do not fit, or going out in the sun causes redness, and the reaction of this skin ranges between slight and severe, so it is preferable to use some natural materials on sensitive skin, such as natural honey; Because it heals the skin naturally, or the application of bananas; Because it calms skin irritation.